Triple motor on ebay

This is identical to the triple I just sold. It was owned by a local guy here in OR who passed. Im unsure of who has it now. I tried sending them a message on ebay but got no response. There is A LOT left to buy before this setup is going to run. BUT if a triple is what you desire, and you dont need to own the fastest shit around. This is a great platform. But know going into it that its going to be 7k before its ready to fire.

EDIT--- I just made a quick list. I think 8k is a much closer figure

Tranny-2500

Clutch Side- 1500

Carbs- 1000

Ignition- 1500

There is 6500 and you have yet to plate it, bought all the smalls, and have it assembled. If you were to get a deal (2200 or so) and cut a few corners here and there you could do it for 7k. But at that point the extra grand is worth having all new shit.

I just sold my triple a few months ago but I already miss it.  LOL

This beast would be a ton of fun.  Lots of money..........but the thrill can't be replaced with anything else on earth.

Once you go triple............a twin is about as exciting as a twinkie. 

This is identical to the triple I just sold. It was owned by a local guy here in OR who passed. Im unsure of who has it now. I tried sending them a message on ebay but got no response. There is A LOT left to buy before this setup is going to run. BUT if a triple is what you desire, and you dont need to own the fastest shit around. This is a great platform. But know going into it that its going to be 7k before its ready to fire.

EDIT--- I just made a quick list. I think 8k is a much closer figure

Tranny-2500

Clutch Side- 1500

Carbs- 1000

Ignition- 1500

There is 6500 and you have yet to plate it, bought all the smalls, and have it assembled. If you were to get a deal (2200 or so) and cut a few corners here and there you could do it for 7k. But at that point the extra grand is worth having all new shit.

i messaged them also, didnt ask for a name.  but its in Portland, OR.  The person said if they didnt have to ship it, they would take $200 off the final selling price

Edited by Colby