weekend racer tire option

BeeCanBanshee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never raced with the Realtors; just trail rode. They are a heavy tire. Those studded ones in the pic look like they have been buffed.

Ya those things are way heavy for trying to race. Buddy bought a set way back in the day. We thought they were cool till we found paddles.

I've got some pro wedges and some 4 snows I'd make ya a hell of a deal on;) I personally wouldn't run any kind of paddle if it was any kind of hard pack. Unless maybe the Terrain Tracks would work. Never ran those. Those prices that LILWEINER posted earlier seemed pretty good.

PWs and 4 snows FTW. They hook hard on shallow tracks for sure. I gotta buddy that runs them on everything. Gravel roads, paved roads, they hold up well. If you put them on a 9" wide wheel they're a little better but wont grow as much.

• 3 months later...

Ok so I got some 4snos coming in. I want to know thoughts on gearing. I have a plus 4 swinger,4snos, CPI Oof pipes, cool head stock carbs with pods, hd clutch,vf2, hjr hot dune port I weigh 280ish right now my gearing is at 13/41 should I try stock or 15/41? Like I said previously last time I was there I was in ported with lrd pipes and running 12/41 on dirt tires I spun all the way down the track.