works shocks bushings

EZ2FLEE

Works is not great to deal with for buying parts, so be VERY clear on what you want. I ordered a bunch of parts from them and they didn't ship all the parts. Some of the missing parts, they actually charged me for. I called them up and asked them to send the parts I paid for. When it arrived, the cheap bastards put 2 forever stamps on a bubble envelope and there was $1.15 postage due on a package that was their mistake.

same thing i messaged matt an he told me id be better off calling them, so...im waiting till monday to call an if i get no where then ill just order from matt

The reason is, like I said in the PM (Posting here in case anyone searches) is because I only sell complete bushing kits.

I do agree with starwriter above, sometimes Works can be a pain in the ass. If you talk to Tim or Sandy (guy, head engineer) they usually are right on the money. I've never had an order messed up, but I would imagine it does happen. I usually only order about $1500 in parts a month, so I'm not a HUGE customer of theirs, but I do enough with them to know who to talk to.

Elka, on the other hand, has taken forever to get me my parts order, and when it finally showed up, it was completely wrong. Luckily John at Elka said that he is overnighting me the right parts on Tuesday since the Canadialandians have a holiday on Monday, or something gay. I will, however, give him credit for admitting a screw up and fixing it on their dime.

I've called works twice today..talked to the secretary and got a dude named Pierre's voicemail .....then called back an talked to a dude name Tom ..seemed like he wasn't sure what he was doin... gave me a price of $20 for one eye bushing ...ppffftt

Yep, I'm not surprised. Here is a link to their rebuild instructions and near the bottom it shows what they actually call each bushing, spacer, etc. You have to hold their hand while they try to figure out which part you need. It would be nice if they had a parts list and you could send them an email order so hopefully they couldn't screw it up. When I ordered parts from them, they were out of shock seals for AT Steelers for over a week. You would think they would have lots of those laying around in case someone ordered a new set of shocks.

http://www.worksperformance.com/pdf/instructions/sb_service.pdf