HELP! What would you do

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I'm buying a new bike tomorrow.  I'm just not sure which one to get!  I've got it narrowed down to two.  I'm planning on doing a frame off super serval build.

This 99 (It says 2002, but it's a 99, I checked the VIN) for $1400

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/3743639077.html

and this 2006 which he will take $2700

http://lexington.craigslist.org/rvs/3801475108.html

Neither bikes have titles, which sucks, but nowadays it seems like 90% or more don't have titles.  I want a nice solid foundation for my new build.  My new build is going to be all black so the 2006 is more appealing to me in that aspect.  The 2006 needs nothing, it's bone stock and basically new.  The 99 needs a few things, has stitched plastics which I would replace anyway, needs a new off/run switch, and needs cleaned up.  I didn't get to run a compression test on the 99, but it did take a good 10-15 kicks to fire it up and the kicker seemed a little soft.  Then again, I'm used to the one in my sig that has really high compression...

Here's where I'm at.

Pros of the 99.  It's 20 minutes away, it's cheap leaving plenty of cash for the build,

Cons of the 99.  It needs some TLC.

Pros of the 06. It's already black and I wouldn't have to get new plastics, I know the motor is solid and hasn't been opened up, its basically new.

Cons of the 06.  It's 3 hours always, it's $1300 more than the 99.

Which would you get?  I'm doing this tomorrow and seriously don't know which one to buy!

I've owned 2 Banshees and a YFZ and have always had a title on all of them.  I'm actually buying a Banshee and a YFZ tomorrow.  I've been looking all week and it seems like nobody has titles anymore.  It's crazy and yea I don't really want to buy anything without one, but I don't know what to do since I can't find any with a title.  I found 2 YFZs with a title and 0 Banshees with a title and I've searched a 300+ mile radius from my house.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A bone stock Shee at any price is not a great deal. I pretty sure the front shocks on the one I posted are these. If so, there's well over the asking price in aftermarket goodies and it has a title. Even if it's not set up the way you want, sell parts and use the money to buy what you want.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Works-Pro-Series-Piggyback-TRS-Front-Shocks-Yamaha-Banshee-350-93-94-95-96-97-98-/380380584728?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5890731b18&vxp=mtr

Im with loco. The other one looks like a total heep. The 06 is more but you are getting a CLEAN bike. Virgin parts are worth a bit more than raped over used junk. The bike is 7 years newer as well. It sounds dumb but the small wore out things will nickle and dime you to death where that 06 is still good and tight. Id push 2500 in front of him and see what he does.

That 06 is pristine, its all black (how can you go wrong there?), and you know you aren't going to be breaking off every other rusted bolt. Hands down go with the 06, I bought a 99 parts bike and the carrier bolts were rusted and seized, broke those. Peg bolts rusted and seized, broke those. grab bar bolts were rusted and seized, broke those. Not fun.