brake calipers

I am pretty sure my left front caliper is bad, makes a poping sound when engaging front brakes. Im thinking about just replacing all of them. They have been well used and my brakes are terrible. Takes a long time to stop and i have weak pedals. Whats a good brand of caliper or are they all generally the same? it has an aftermarket one on the rear already but im unsure of the brand. Cant make out the symbol.

x2 on the yfz calipers. its a good upgrade. if you do it right you can end up with the calipers and new pads and pad for about $50. some people say you need the yfz master cylinder but im running the stock one and it works just fine for me.

Mine has the swiss cheeae things. But i agree. Stuff gets caught in them. I think there is an 01 and an 04-05 yfz around. Hopefully i can get a good deal. Cause my brakes suck. No.stopping power barely. Rear ones work too then? the after market rear caliper on my has terrible stopping power too.

I don't think the YFZ rear caliper fits. Properly working Banshee calipers are actually pretty good. It's just that the YFZ fronts are better. If you want, you can put the right front Banshee caliper on the rear. It doesn't work any different. It just looks a little cooler. You have to use the rear brake mounting plate. If you need a rear brake mounting plate, you can get it new from East Coast ATV.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=banshee+rear+caliper+bracket&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=100

The 1 down side is that the bleeder screw doesn't end up at the top, so to bleed the brakes, you have to take the caliper off, stick something between the pads and bleed with the bleeder at the top. As far as your aftermarket rear caliper, post a pic. Some are junk.

The pads are about half. And i bled them a few times just to make sure. No air in the lines. But the right caliper in the rear would be good, since my right one is good. Maybe ill price out some rebuild kits and try that. That may very well make a night and day difference because i have no clue if they have ever been rebuilt.

And i cant get pics to load up. Files too big. I have tried photobucket and a couple others. Cant get them to work right.