flywheel question and swinger pivot question

1. Is it safe to remove and install flywheel(magnet around stator... magneto???) With an impact wrench just safe to at least remove? 2. How tight should I be tightening my rear swinger to the frame? Seems to be some slop side to side compared to my Buddy's bike. Should I be clenching the frame till it tightens up on the swinger? Thanks guys!

you can use an impact, shouldn't need too. make sure the flywheel puller is screwed as far as it can be into the flywheel. only use the proper puller.  The swingarm is only torqued to like 68 ft lbs if i remember right,that i use an impact anyway. It should have a shim (washer) behind each bearing seal end cap, look to be sure. Swingarm should be snug sliding into the frame.

Yeah, don't try a 3 jaw or to pry it off.  The puller is cheap and all the other ways have a high likelihood of damaging the flywheel.  Also, when using the puller, clean the flywheel threads really good and use a little grease on the threads of the puller.  Then make sure it threads ALL the way in (left hand threads) otherwise you may pull the threads if it hasn't been off in awhile.

SP