crank came apart?

maybe each cylinder has a different kind port job. try a fmf on one side and cpi on the other ?

Left side is 4 mil drag ported 421cub, vf3, with shearers. right side is factory stock (Had to make a custom crank). also using itp hole shot on left and kenda claw on right. Shit works awesome!

Found blown base gasket that's where my high rpm or wot flutter came from and I had a plug wire get pulled out of the boot that why one side quit. Its cool though because tomorrow I'm dropping off my cyls and domes at cascade innovations for 4mil port and cut domes. Going 4mil long rod this summer ya budz! Shits gunna be awesome!

WOW! You've just pissed off a bunch of people. Good luck with that motor build.

. I don't care what other people think and I'm not all in to the tuner sceen. I usually just buy stockish parts online but I'm going a different way this time and I need port work for 4mil plus cut domes and I don't do that shit. Redline might be awesome but cascade is reputable and closer. First time doing an epic build it doesn't matter who built the fastest motor or baddest banshee. I'm doing MY OWN build.

I'm sure cascade knows what they are doing and they aren't building my motor. port work and cut domes to my specs but I choose everything they are the only people close that I would trust to port my cyls and cut domes. Maybe one day I'll have enough money to let a "builder" do some crazy stuff maybe i would go to redline i know nothing about them or cascade really other then the bikes they have built are nice but for now just a plain Jane 4mil dune bike not going crazy with it just parts port work and cut domes. Thanks to the people that were helpful and to whoever I pissed off, oh well sorry bud you will get over it