clutch cable woes

blk01hd

i have a dirt digger clutch with race springs in my banshee and i cant keep clutch cables on it. the engine side end keeps shearing off every 3 months and ive tried every brand of cable from local dealers and online too.

so can anyone point me in the right direction of and good strong cable thanks in advance.

i have a dirt digger clutch with race springs in my banshee and i cant keep clutch cables on it. the engine side end keeps shearing off every 3 months and ive tried every brand of cable from local dealers and online too.

so can anyone point me in the right direction of and good strong cable thanks in advance.

Either a factory cable or a Motion Pro should work fine. If you are tearing those up you need to inspect your clutch system. Make sure the actuator arm and its bearing are in good shape, the pushrod and ball slide freely inside the mainshaft,do you have more spring than you really need? Do you have a lockup plate in it?