Is it enough?

But forreal guys 4500 is not enough to build a trail 4 mil banshee???I just seen my boys waste money and get a broken bike and pay to much or like another person I know supposedly bought a 10 mill drag shee and when he took out the crank it was stock so basically I sont wanna get ripped off or buy yotal shit that I footage pay top dollor and still have to fix it.so honestly 4500 us not enough to build a nice 4 mil stock cyl trail banshee.

I have about 6k in my bike... Counting original cost of buying it which was $2200... If you want to build a bike the way you want, just find a cheap blown up bike for like $500 and start dropping money into motor and suspension and you can get a decent set up for and additional 4k

That's the thing I can't find a blown up bike for 500 they all want 2200 starting I offered a guy for 800 and it had a blown tranny and he said the lowest is 1800 he'll take It was a 2002 lol I know i llive in Miami but dam Miami people are really crazy lol then they want 4500 for a stock 06 with pipes and 96 bone stock 3000 it's ridiciculios I think honestly....I then gave away my old banshee years ago.

^^^ X2 on all that ^^^ Except I bet it would take WAY longer than a year to bargain shop and keep under 4g's to build a complete bike from nothing but dreams. Buy the red bike, especially since it's local, or spend $500 to drive to get one to save $100

that bike is not local I actually gotta drive 5 hours to look at that red bike so it's honestly like $450 in gas and tolls to go look at that bike so it's actually gonna cost me a lil more than 2800 which he's not gonna take because I called that red bike along time ago and he wants no less than 3000, so the bike comes out to really 3450..and honestly o don't mind taking a trip but the price has to be right and the bike has to be clean....

I would expand my search be it a rolling chassis or running bike. I've only heard about this from a guy that drives a truck. He told me i could prolly get a quad delivered from New Mexico to North Carolina for 200/250 dollars. He said go to truck site(where IDK) put delivery up for bid. He said there are lots of drivers that would snatch this item up to help make out their loads. Something to think about.

just my opinion

You simply need to take a road trip and buy the Red banshee. That bike looks clean and his asking price of $3,000 is in line.

You will not build one for less then $5k unless you find a roller. I paid $1,150 and started from there. I am now $5,000 into this bike and if I had to do it again I would have bought a built bike and saved some cash.  Stop talking and pull the trigger :)

Troy

Sam guys I honestly thought I would save money from the frame up build because I was planning on just going straight to a 4 mil instead of buying a bike a building it from there and honestly a 4 mil just sound so sweet decent low end since I do trail ride and always thought j should just go 4 mil since I know eventually I was going to do a 4 mil build later on.