4 mill?

it is best to get porting done and domes cut for the 4 mill.  you can run a spacer under the cylinders but you won't gain much running that. a dune ported 4mil runs strong. well worth the $$

loco most of my riding is done in strip mines and long loose hills,some trails but not all that much.... i really never liked the idea off the spacer plate and as of right now my budget is right around 1,300 until october i just want something reliable yet makes decent power...currently is .30 over,v force reeds the port job(which i will get better pics of later and post) fmfs(which are coming off) and a kn filter.

If the transfer ports are already raised a lot, porting them for a 4 mil is gonna be kinda iffy. Best to send the cylinders to a site sponsor and let them check the port timings and give you advice on how they'll work ported for a 4 mil. Then they can set you up with a crank, pistons, domes, seals, gaskets, etc.