Sounds like a right side broken piston ?

Banshee finally died 2 days ago . It was riding fine all day but when I refilled the gas . The bike wouldn't stay running keep bogging out on quarter throttle , half throttle . Then when I rod it back to the shop I heard a funny sound . So when I made it back to the shop I turned the bike off and started the bike . I heard piece of metal in the right cylinder and no type of compression out of the right Exhuast . I'm thinking a broke the right piston Exhuast skirt . But the engine rebuild don't have more than 50hrs on it and I always kept my bike filled with engine ice coolant and I use klotz super tectonic synthetic 2stroke oil . What would be the cause of this ? I ride my bike every 2 days ?

hell it doesn't come down to just running decent fluids......usually broken piston skirts are caused by incorrect piston to cylinder wall tolerances.  or it could have been that someone didn't chamfer your ports after the rebuild and it snagged and snapped a ring and that's what bouncing around.  or ive also just recently seen where there was so much slop from not being rebuilt in 10 years that the piston cocked sideways just a tweak and the ring grabbed the exhaust port and actually split some of the cylinder wall where it tried to peel it out.

Basically you need to open the motor, find ALL the pieces, and throw up some photos on here before we can give you an "idea" of what happened.

Jereme

What oil ratio? What is the compression? Have you pulled the head? What is your jetting? What is your altitude? What are your mods?

I run 4:1 , head getting pulled today , jetted to Dmc alien pipes , don't know altitude . But I live in Philly , mods are Vito's billet 21cc domes , wiesco .020 over piston and Dmc alien Exhuast !

You cannot just throw pistons in that and expect it to run....

You need to split those cases and clean/find the rest of that piston skirt.  Not to mention I can see the scars on the piston that DIDN'T shatter.  So at the least you need to get those cylinders bored and honed, along with splitting the cases to find the rest of that skirt.  While your there you might as well go and put new seals throughout the motor, along with a pancake bearing.