little sahara march 21st through 24th

weather was great Thursday and Friday, I was actually riding in a tank top Thursday an my shoulders got sunburnt, Friday was a t shirt day and Saturday was fine with a hoodie and a jacket as long as you stayed moving.  only started snowing late Saturday night so it didn't mess with any of my riding. successful trip in my book. between the group we had 2 broken chains, a blown head gasket/ warped head, broken clutch cable, and a new clutch lever that wasn't a pos

ya a couple inches but it was melting fast an the sun was coming back out, like i said we were in t shirts thursday and it snowed saturday night so you just gotta take it as it comes. i never check the weather because there never right

ya a couple inches but it was melting fast an the sun was coming back out, like i said we were in t shirts thursday and it snowed saturday night so you just gotta take it as it comes. i never check the weather because there never right

I always watch the weather.  Although you're right, they're always off.  Hell, they change the forecast as we are driving down there! 

SP