Dang Shee

llehctim23

Do you really want the top end rebuild by the dealer? (They usually sub out all the machine work anyway)

They aren't really set up to do much more that parts swapping...... 

So, dealer ship sells bogus bike. You then take it to them for work? You are already fucked and you don't even know it. The thing about dealerships now is the employees are just mostly MMI grads that just decided they wanna work on motorcycles so they went and took some crash course and got a certificate. No don't get me wrong, some of them are good. But most of them are just regurgitating their text books and their real world experience before their job at the dealer is NONE! I know guys at automotive and motorcycle dealerships. They all say that these high paced crash course tech schools are just cranking out idiots. Just think of that before you take it to a shop. Because if you are qualified to look through a manual or get on here to figure out your problems, you are probably almost as qualified as the guy at the dealership if it's not a mechanic that has t been doing it for 20 years.

I didn't buy the quad from them. I never said I did. I bought it about a year ago from a guy and it ran fine. Then I am running into problems with it now and have tried to figure it out on my own but nothing I seem to do helps or works. I took it there to have them check it over and hopefully tell me exactly what was wrong but they just said it could be this or it could be that. Well I could have told them that too. I was just trying to see if there are any other ideas I have not tried that it may be.