HJR dune port 19cc dome compression?

i cant speculate who knows what or whatever but i can say about half the reason why i bought porting tools and started doing my own work is because a planet sand sponsor ported one of mine about 5yrs ago.  exh roof looked like a banana and the floor was grinded down so far the piston skirt uncovered the port at TDC. fixed the roof myself but to run it ill have to either weld up the floor or stack .060" of gaskets. ya been doing my own stuff 5yrs now and never looked back. fuck all the hacks pretending to be pro shops 

Tyler... I went from R2's to CPI....

My bike was falling off the power band anytime I put load on it.. from launching in 1st wot to being near peak rpms in a curve and randomly "hitting a brick wall" falling off the pipe constantly anytime it gets loaded. Needless to say it got VERY frustrating to ride.

I had a similar experience with some domes i was playing with. We had to try a different design. It also made it hard to jet if  i remember right. But in my case i kept everything else the same for accuracy in testing.

You do know CPI will make more off the bottom and up the face of the curve than R2 right?

I ran R2 back to back with Rockets and there's a noticeable difference in where the pipes make power.

I'd say pipes had something to do with it as well.

So this whole time you've been bashing Kevin about the dome design when in reality you changed pipes, air filters and domes at the same time?!