banshee transmission

mike .b

RZ tranny has more spread. I was gonna try it but learned to do it with sprockets. If you are serious you could do different primary gears as well. What type of motor? What kind of riding? I used to always run out of gear on the fire/log road stuff, but swapping sprockets fixed that.

Trust us....your STOCK banshee cannot be made and doesn't NOT have enough power to pull itself through a 7th gear. 

Another thing to think about......instead of spending money on trying to find a trans with a 7th gear.....how about spending that money on maintenance (not saying you don't maintain your bike) but think about running wide open in 6th gear......and having a tie rod fail.  Some how I don't think your body or bike are gonna care if you were in 6th or if you had a 7th gear......eating shit at that speed is going to wind up with you waking up in a hospital after surgeories.....

Just make sure you put money towards safety as much as power.......I know we all have struggles with that....haha

i know it sounds silly but is there a place that can make a custom 7 speed transmission the reason i ask is with my stock banshee i feel it can handle another gear but i dont want to simply gear up the sprocket

Sorry but that is silly.

Don't run 18" tires and try to set landspeed records.

Don't run mega gearing....if your bike is powerful enough to pull a 7th gear...then it doesn't need a 13 tooth front sprocket. Put a 14 or 15 on there and don't worry about re-inventing the transmission.