Nuts and bolts

houghkyle

Make sure you have the clips that the 2 side ones screw into on the tank cover plastic. You know, the day after the screws from Finch arrive in the mail, you'll look down on the bench and your original screws will be laying right there in the "safe place" where you put them, or you will find them in your jeans pocket when doing laundry.

this is why the instant I take the cover off I put the nuts, bolts and screws back in the holes they thread into......hasn't let me down yet.  and for the times im splitting cases I always go through and put the nut/bolts for the cases in Ziploc bags and write on them with a sharpie what exactly they are....

this is why the instant I take the cover off I put the nuts, bolts and screws back in the holes they thread into......hasn't let me down yet.  and for the times im splitting cases I always go through and put the nut/bolts for the cases in Ziploc bags and write on them with a sharpie what exactly they are....

Amen to that!  :cheers:

I like to just scatter mine around my garage, and then spend 6 hours putting a top end together cause I can't find anything.

That's how I prefer it. Especially when you have 3 motors apart in boxes at the same time; and only have enough parts to put 2 of em back together.

• Like 1

weired how that happens. An when you take 1 motor apart there's all these extra nuts and bolts all over that you never even saw

Exactly, the one nut and washer I forget every single time(which has been 7 times.). Is the lock nut for the clutch adjustment screw. Then I have to drain all fluids and pull the damn clutch cover again!!