Best engine mod for the money?

Ok, getting a big tax refund back and planning beefing up my 03 Banshee.  Its completely stock except for the FMF fatty's.  I was wondering what are the best mods (save porting/boring because im doing that).  I was either gonna go with a new head or vforce reeds.  Which one would be better for the dollar.  And if it happens to be a aftermarket head, which one and what domes should I run?  I really dont want to run race fuel, so anything under 20cc is out of the question.

1000 ft above sea level.

Doing a new rebuild after winter.

Thanks guys

vforce reeds and bump up the timing, maybe get tors eliminated to save the hassle when your jetting. i also like the lightned flywheel and some good tires. cant do much without traction..

i like the noss head and do yourself a favor and have your crank trued and welded if you plan on bumping the compression up. i would go with 19cc domes with the race gas but that depends on dome design, porting, and timming. you might want to talk to whoever is porting the cylinders to see what they recomend.