Universal spark arrester for FMF

Yeah it's called Turbine Core Silencers.

I was looking for something that bolts on or slips on.

You would need two and the cost would be almost the same. Just buy the Turbine core silencers and you'll be set.

They don't hurt performance, so you can just run them all the time and sell the turbo cores you have and it will end up costing you less in the long haul over rigging the old oval "Turbo Sparky Spark Arrestors" onto your pipes. Less chance of them getting damaged or stolen too.

Turbine cores FTW!

I have the fmf fatty's for front pipe's. Is that considered a sst brand? I have the Q series on my blaster. One county cop said that they didn't allow anything but stock exhaust on a machine and he didn't care if it was forestry approved. He still gave me a written warning.

Turbine cores will work with fattys.

No cop can issue a sound violation ticket without testing your machines db output with a sound meter.

Well...they can. But you'll win in court.

We have a full dune ported 370 long rod motor and I have fattys with turbine cores. I've been tested by DNR twice. Run that combo and you'll be under the db levels you mentioned.

LOL Care to elaborate?

In California you can be cited without a db reading. And you won't win in court.

Well he's in Wisconsin. (If your right about Cali, then I stand corrected.)

I was cited for a party that was too loud once. (Law read that making too much noise = 100+db at my property line.) I went to court and cross examined the cop and asked to see the db reading he took. He obviously didn't have a db meter, so no readings were taken. I produced a db meter I bought at Radio Shack and asked why the cop didn't have one like I did. How he could judge db readings without one?......."Do you issue tickets for speeding without radar too?" 

I informed the judge that every 10db = a doubling of sound, so being off by just 10 points can mean a lot. Since the cop had no evidence and the law clearly listed the parameters of what loud was, I was cleared of the charge.

If they require a db limit and spark arrestors....they would need to check both to issue a ticket for both. The law can be enforced any way a cop chooses, but it's on us to hold their feet to the fire when it's our day in court.

Thank You....Thank You.....I'll be here all week.

Remember to tip your waitress. ;)