Bent frame

trpkkd

Yea i got taken on that deal but oh well it's my first quad and i love it anyways so I'm going to fix it up right from the ground up. As far as being burnt i think your seeing the brake lines because they are silver and i don't see any dark spots in person

• 10 months later...

I think motocity is minka. If thats the case then dont buy shit from him!!! Minka is a known fucked up seller. He might have tons of parts but he stands by none of them. Pick up that frame from specialsteve or buy a set of adjustable arms and compensate with the alignment. Rode m banshee for 4 years with my LSR arms compensating for it. Good luck.

awwww come on his polished "like a mirror" d parts only take a couple of weeks to rust.

Why would any one wanna do business with Ray? The basic analogy seems to be " He's a sheister, but if you go in person it's cool?" Do not buy from MotorCityATV or Minkia38.

There are plenty of michigan folks on here who are willing to get you a frame for cheap and if you must find another parts salvage I would reccomend Larry Komisar of Komisar Motorsports. He is on eBay as lmfox1 I believe.

But I believe Littlesteven just offered you a powdered frame for 100 bucks and that's quite a deal. Even if shipping were 100 wich it won't be, you would be money ahead.