Timing?

As much as people like to point fingers at windy, he was usually right. He was smart and knew what he was talking about.

Hahahahaha. Windy, the master tuner, blew his own shit up first time out last year.

Why do you think he's been absent from BansheeHQ?

I tried to tell everyone for YEARS that Windy was a fraud. I was right the whole time.

Hahahahaha. Windy, the master tuner, blew his own shit up first time out last year.

Why do you think he's been absent from BansheeHQ?

I tried to tell everyone for YEARS that Windy was a fraud. I was right the whole time.

Yeah...knew so much , he burned his shit up . Sounds smart.

As far as that I don't know. But 99% of his info was the same as anyone else. I don't know windy from a hole in the wall. But he usually provided good info and was always willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as that I don't know. But 99% of his info was the same as anyone else. I don't know windy from a hole in the wall. But he usually provided good info and was always willing to help.

The only "good" info he posted was regurgitated.

He never had an original idea.

That guy is a typical "master" of this sport! He's smarter and faster than everyone. ...... just ask him!

Fuck that guy! I'd start a call out thread for him too, but his bitch ass would show up just like OG did at the ice races and Gilbert! Fucking clown!

GO FUCK YOURSELF WINDY! I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Do you guys remember when he tried telling everyone that Moto Tassanari contacted him about testing V-Force reeds? LOL.

Like we were really going to believe that happened? Fucking hilarious.

Him blowing his new Shearer motor up really puts the icing on the cake. I've never seen a guy rant as much as he did about dyno testing and tuning. Then he goes out and grenades his own motor.

THEN he convinces Frankthemoron that something is wrong with his motor and that he needs to take it to IPS. For fuck's sake.

I could go on all night but I think you guys get the point.