new to the banshee, got questions?

crash1

I have rode a modified kfx 400 for the past 6 years. Got tired of my nephew and his friend beating me with there modified kfx 450 and yfz 450. So I bought a 95 banshee that has a Athena head and t5 pipes. I was told it was a 409cc. not sure.... all I know is that I can beat them again. I just need to know what are some of thing I can do to make it even faster. I have a need for speed. carbs, reeds, porting. what do I need to do? what are the things I need to watch for? Also the t5 pipes are above 97db. I don't want to get a ticket. Is there something to quiet them down, or do they really care at the dunes? any help would be great, thanks I will post pics soon.

Also the t5 pipes are above 97db. I don't want to get a ticket. Is there something to quiet them down, or do they really care at the dunes? any help would be great, thanks I will post pics soon.

Some people run loud pipes and have never been checked. Some people have gotten tickets. It's a gamble. The forest service won't even check you if you run these.

http://67.199.65.66/cascade_innovations/newlook/store/store_View.cfm?STORE_AREA_ID=3&store_dept_id=12