Can this be repaired?

Sorry about the pics, it says file is to big???  Never did a leakdown on the bike. How often should i do one, after every Ride? The only thing i ever did was shut it off with WOT mid ride and check the plugs to see if it was running ok. I was running avgas and yamalube at 32:1 went through 1 full and 3/4 of a  5.5 gal gas tank then it happened .  I am starting to think air leak. The bike did sit for 3 years befor i got it. On tuesday I will look into that . Thanks for the the advice

from the carnage pics  just looks like an old rod snapped...  maybe some deto was happening at times and stressed the rod some?  if you were around or in water  might have sucked water up and hydro locked it also.  its a clean break on the rod...    if you have open air filters please stay out of the mud and water.  ..

the trans modification is one of the best things you can do for any banshee motor in my opinion..   whats the use of getting and spending 4k on a big badd ass motor if it wont shift??  its no fun ripping the trails and trying to get them to shift from 3rd to 4th reliably.  or bounching through the whoops in dirt and it dead neutrals on you and your holding on to the bars..  

heck  for as much as your spending on that bike you probably could have sold it and bought my outlaw?

the shorter swingarms are fun  but wow  a 421 on a shorty arm is going to be nearly impossible to control .  unless you have actually ridden a 90-100hp bike with a short arm  its hard to describe.. i'm not saying i cannot be done.  but for overall comfort and wheelie fun  i prefer stock length to +4  even a +2 makes a big difference in control.

It's from all those pussies on 4strokes shee was eating. Lol On the swing arm issue I don't want to go longer if anything ill keep it stock. I live in south fl witch in my mind sucks ass for riding. I grew up in the NJ pine barrens and I know a lot of cool very technical trails I use to ride with my 98 stock banshee and plan on taring that shit up with this beast. I have not ran a 90 hp banshee and I will take your word that it will be difficult to control, but I will try to tame the beast, or kiss a few trees trying. Lol

imo your wasting your time with the paint on the frame, for as much of a build as your doing i thing you would be alot bettr off to powder coat it. would suck if you got you bike all together and scratched the frame all to shit

After looking over all the carnage, I have discovered it was most likely the infamous BOOST BOTTLE that pulled the pin on the grenade. Although I can only blame my self for not thoroughly checking over the bike befor I ran the shit out of it. I only changed the tranny oil, plugs, cleaned the carbs and filters and ran it. I never even thought about airleaks. I am kicking my self now because the bike did sit for a few years.

IMG_0273_zpsfb752e38.jpg

Also this is what the piston tops looked like both were about the same.

IMG_0272_zps790b635d.jpg

Does that look normal?