Can this be repaired?

Thanks sprinklerman, will defentaly be modding the trans. Common trans mods to do? On a diffrent note The bike came with no front or rear fenders and i noticed the front tires kicks dirt/mud right at the pod filters. Has anyone done or heard of a screen that can be put on like a side cover to deflect most dirt and mud?

Thanks sprinklerman, will definitely be doing some trans mods. Common mods?  Im not too much in to drag racing if that makes a diffrence on the mods i should get. On a diffrent subject I noticed the front tires kicks dirt/mud right at the pod filters sometimes, I was wondering if someone has done or heard of putting some kind of screen on the sides of the bike to deflect the dirt? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Outter wear for the filter maybe or a intake box without lid, i have a no lid box with k&n filter and kinda hard to get mud in there but i have the rear plastic and the front ones are cut and i do get mud everywhere lol, i do my best to stay away from water but times i have no choice.

Yeah, Im glad I didn't post the picture I made, you guys wouldn't get a kick out of it. Obviously being early in the morning helps also.

I was thinking his machine was stock but its obviously not. Oah well. WIth all those mods, a few hundred dollars to help the transmission along sure would go a long way. On a stock machine I personally wouldn't though unless your planning on upgrading in the future.

I was referring to this post: 

Member on the forum here that cuts em: CamATV

""I would have CamATV cut your transmission for sure. When you start putting down some power (sometimes even just piped) the tranny starts shifting like crap. You will be kicking yourself if you put it all back together and still have the crappy shifting.

Just have it done and truly get the most out of your engine mods. It make a HUGE difference .""

Sprinklerman Here

Has anyone ran a - 1 or -2 swing arm with a 421 or should i just stay with a stock one? no hills in south fl so i will be doing a lot of open trails and some tight ones time 2 time 3-4 gear kind of speeds

I absolutely love the short swingers on the bigger motors. If it ain't a drag bike or hill climber I'd leave it stock length or if you hit trails or MX type of riding, go -2. Also saves the tires since they won't be spinning.

My friend Marco at rocket ride cycles is getting it from a guy on the fl west coast. Not sure who but when he gets back tuesday I'll know. The guy came hightly recommended. Any info on setting up this 421 will be greatly appreciated. This is a list of things I have and ordered let me know if I'm on the right track.

new case

new 421 cub cylnders

new hotrods 4mil welded/trued

new fly weel- had to drill holes in old one to remove and broke the puller lol

new stator wounded for dc with rectifier gona run a batt and 2 12v fans on the back of raditor

new large raditor-havent decided witch one any suggestions? not sure if I have it but I'll get the bullet impeller

Have pro desing cool head getting new domes

Have 36mm keihin carbs with boost bottle dont know if ill keep it ?

Have some sort of ajustable race ignition

Have K&N pod filters

Have lsr +2+1arms

Have protapper bars

Things to come over the next 2 months-need to save more cash. lol

stock trans gona have to get modded will look in to camatv for that

-1or -2 swing arm ?

elka stage 5 front and back with link -thats going to hurt the pocket but rider confert is hight on the list

antivibe stem and flex bars

full skids

six pack rack for more fuel

going to build own front bumper to go with my custum front nose I built out of aluminum diamond plate

good set of beadlock weels

I have dg nerf but I want thoes pro pegs with heal gards

Thanks for any input

Yeah, Im glad I didn't post the picture I made, you guys wouldn't get a kick out of it. Obviously being early in the morning helps also.

I was thinking his machine was stock but its obviously not. Oah well. WIth all those mods, a few hundred dollars to help the transmission along sure would go a long way. On a stock machine I personally wouldn't though unless your planning on upgrading in the future.

I was referring to this post: 

Member on the forum here that cuts em: CamATV

""I would have CamATV cut your transmission for sure. When you start putting down some power (sometimes even just piped) the tranny starts shifting like crap. You will be kicking yourself if you put it all back together and still have the crappy shifting.

Just have it done and truly get the most out of your engine mods. It make a HUGE difference .""

Sprinklerman Here

your still talking? camatv, bigred350x, sheerider1026 i beleive does too or could always send it to a builder

You have the option to add me to your ignore preferences. ( located on the upper right bar under your username )

I will be a little more choosy when adding in advice, especially in a case like this because you have obviously used the mods before where as I haven't.

However OP still hasn't figured out what the cause of his blown motor either. So why don't you go give him some more ideas and things to look for instead of your null posts.

if youve never tried it why you giving advice on it?. and if hes doing a complete rebuild with new parts and makes sure everything is all good why does it matter what happend last time as long as he puts it together right check for leaks and runs proper jetting he will be fine.

if youve never tried it why you giving advice on it?. 

I definitely addressed the point about advice. I will choose my posts more wisely.

and if hes doing a complete rebuild with new parts and makes sure everything is all good why does it matter what happend last time as long as he puts it together right check for leaks and runs proper jetting he will be fine.

OP wants to know "how this could of happened" - Read his first post 

Your correct on the rest.