Ohlins shocks, like brand new- need revalving for stock A arms?

boyzee81

I stay out of most of this shit, but when you completely screw up saying I like, then I'll correct you.

It is "worthless\useless as tits on a boar"  Bulls don't have tits, you're a dumb ass.  Also, your and you're are different, figure it out.

baaaaahahahhahahaha. I was thinking the same thing as I read it... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Matt, you promised valving would make a difference! You fuckin con man!!!

Scott, that reminds me. I won't have be able to do your shocks out at glamis... We're gonna need the beds in the back of the trailer for some friends who are coming out, so that means my benches are staying out. If you want to bring them by, I'll get them taken care of.

• 3 weeks later...

Here in Michigan it goes " You're as useless as tits on a bull!"

Yes exactley. Because tits on a bull are worthless. Although some do find them sexy....

On another note. To anyone who types out a whole page post but then claims to not be mad. YES! You're fucking mad. YES, you fucking care. Otherwise, why would you have taken the time to type a whole page of clutter.

Like me, I'm ANNOYED that I had to see the constant jargon clutter of yet another thread.