Where to get throttle cable (35mm PWK)?

Ryder25

Where can I go to get a thumb throttle cable for 35mm pwk airstrikers?

What I'd really like is a part number for a motion pro cable but I can't find anything on their website for thumb throttle and big carbs (I am a dealer for motion pro so it would be cheapest if I could just get a part number).

I called motion pro and they want me to buy a Moose throttle, send it to them, and then they will make a custom cable....that can't be the only way to do this.  I know there are a ton of people with big carbs so someone must know what the Motion Pro part number is.

I have a book.  It lists special cables and then the banshee carbs it works on (for example: MIKUNI TM 28-34/VM 34, KEIHIN PJ 34-38 /PWK 28-39, LECTRON 36-38) but those cables are all for twist throttle.

Then it lists their thumb throttle cable but only says it works on: (Stock, Keihin PWK28 & Mikuni TM 28-34, Keihin PJ24-36)  (PN 06-1813)

So, I'm not sure the thumb throttle cable works for 35mm pwk since it's clearly not listed while it is definitely listed for all other cables.

The motion pro support line has no clue.

I called 2 site sponsors already, they want me to buy their cable and won't tell me the part number (they charge ~$30 for a cable plus shipping when I could buy it for less than $14 shipped if I had a part number).  Rather than keep calling I figured someone on here must know the part number.

I have a book.  It lists special cables and then the banshee carbs it works on (for example: MIKUNI TM 28-34/VM 34, KEIHIN PJ 34-38 /PWK 28-39, LECTRON 36-38) but those cables are all for twist throttle.

Then it lists their thumb throttle cable but only says it works on: (Stock, Keihin PWK28 & Mikuni TM 28-34, Keihin PJ24-36)  (PN 06-1813)

So, I'm not sure the thumb throttle cable works for 35mm pwk since it's clearly not listed while it is definitely listed for all other cables.

The motion pro support line has no clue.

I called 2 site sponsors already, they want me to buy their cable and won't tell me the part number (they charge ~$30 for a cable plus shipping when I could buy it for less than $14 shipped if I had a part number).  Rather than keep calling I figured someone on here must know the part number.

I would think you would have this Info already with you being a dealer in all. CALL THEM YOUR SELF! LOL :P

Motion Pro, Inc.

867 American Street

San Carlos, CA 94070

Tel: 650.594.9600   Fax: 650.594.9610

web: www.motionpro.com

Everyones just flicking you shit. The stock carb non TORS replacement cable fits 35 PWK carbs. But even if I didn't tell you that, simple logic would confirm that. If the twist cable works for PWK 28-39, and they claim the thumb cable works on PWK 28, then it has to work on all PWKs up to 39. The carbs don't know what you're doing on the other end of the cable.

• Like 1

Everyones just flicking you shit. The stock carb non TORS replacement cable fits 35 PWK carbs. But even if I didn't tell you that, simple logic would confirm that. If the twist cable works for PWK 28-39, and they claim the thumb cable works on PWK 28, then it has to work on all PWKs up to 39. The carbs don't know what you're doing on the other end of the cable.

thanks.