421 cheetah cub cylinders

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be careful what you post....all I have to do is keep telling the truth....it's only a matter of time before ebay & paypal get tired of your bullshit.

First claim I ever placed on paypal. I hope you enjoy the money you have stolen from them. Low Life

Edited by littlez187

Littlez, we're going to need a lot more proof of what you're claiming for anyone to believe you.

So let me see if I understand correctly..,

252 sent the parts.

Littlez says they're bogus and files a claim.

Littlez calls me last night and talked non-stop for 10 minutes claiming his innocence.

252 is out his money.

First claim I ever placed on paypal. I hope you enjoy the money you have stolen from them. Low Life

yeah it maybe your first claim but it's not your first time harrassing a seller that you will leave negitive feedback on there account if they dont sell you the parts cause you already sent the money. That's majority of the reason I went ahead & sold you the cub topend is because I didnt want negitive feedback on my account over $100. You have a good talk game you sherk looking bastard!

Edited by 252wheelieking

Reek is a hell of a guy. Ive done a SHIT TON of business with him without a single issue! Always honest, and more than fair prices. I've never heard of this littlez... But this is a god damned web forum... Good luck getting Slander charges pushed you sissy ass bitch!

I understand that! I was unsure on what this guy was saying? Wasn't he trying to use that for argument of some kind?

yes...I didnt pay attention to any weight, when you ship priority flate rate it dont matter about the weight cause it's still the same flate rate. The postal clerk took my package, sat it aside & said have a nice day without weighing it.