421 cheetah cub cylinders

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me his eBay name. I work at eBay as supervisor. Il hVe his account Suspended for investigation. U ain't getting over on here sheep fucker. Someone send me his I'd. For eBay. Il do this easily. And his Paypal. Freeze and limit it until. We boot him

Also 35,000 in 5 years on eBay isn't alot to have bought. Your in the bottom 3%. Lol

Don't argue I work as lead supervisor for 13 years.

You know the only thing worse then scamming a banshee guy?? Is scamming a banshee guy who has people at eBay. U picked wrong site.

man all that for a cub

yes all this for a cub...he told me on the phone that he had a stock banshee for around a year & didnt know what he had. He said he had a turbo raptor that was very fast & he never been beat until some guy from cali. came over & beat him with a highly modded banshee. So that's what made him want a bad ass banshee.

Edited by 252wheelieking

looks to be quite the gangsta ? the unlaced high tops were a dead give away :)

l.jpg

i fail to see a turbo on this ?

l.jpg

VELOZ, MIGUELITO & NANCY 461 WASHINGTON AVE HACKENSACK, NJ 07601

http://www.myspace.com/rollaman

https://www.facebook...#!/mike.veloz.9

look he is sitting there eating cake with a bottle of grey goose & the cheap ass dell labtop on deck....that's the look of a scammer all day....then he is going to tell me he is a police officer....fronting like he a police officer to scare me into giving him my product & take his money back.....Fuck this dude.

looks to be quite the gangsta ? the unlaced high tops were a dead give away :)

l.jpg

i fail to see a turbo on this ?

l.jpg

VELOZ, MIGUELITO & NANCY 461 WASHINGTON AVE HACKENSACK, NJ 07601

http://www.myspace.com/rollaman

https://www.facebook...#!/mike.veloz.9

This is me I'm not hiding my identity because I didnt do shit. People are talking out of there ass on here with out knowing the truth. I never intend on hiding my identity because I didnt scam anyone. If there is a Moderator on here that lives close to the above address please reach out to me and stop by my house and I'l prove the crap this scammer has sent me. I'm not hiding people!!!

Edited by littlez187

This is me I'm not hiding my identity because I didnt do shit. People are talking out of there ass on here with out knowing the truth. I never intend on hiding my identity because I didnt scam anyone. If there is a Moderator on here that lives close to the above address please reach out to me and stop by my house and I'l prove the crap this scammer has sent me. I'm not hiding people!!!

You said you was a police officer right? How many professional police officer's post pics of themselves like the one you have above on the internet. (IF) you are a police officer it's officers like yourself that give the good police men & women a bad name.

You said you was a police officer right? How many professional police officer's post pics of themselves like the one you have above on the internet. (IF) you are a police officer it's officers like yourself that give the good police men & women a bad name.

Do you know whats "Slandering" and that we have laws against this?

Why isnt there one single person on here that can vouch for your honesty? Where is the guy from cali that raced you with the highly modded banshee that beat your suppose to be turbo raptor? Im pretty sure if he from cali he was a member on here or still is a member here. How you a police officer & had a banshee for a year but didnt know what you had? Where is all the riding buddies that you ride with or people you have met while riding? Your unknown & out the blue want a bike that's fast but don't know how to go about getting that fast being honest. what are you going to do next use the same money you get from a refund on the rest of the parts you need to build your cub?