2013 Banshee HQ Ride Sand Mountain UT

Can i try out a set of your tires brandon? I need a lot more traction, but not sure how much. For the flat-line drags at KP it would be nice to get out of the hole in less than 10min. I think my tire setup is probably pretty good for the hill right now, but most bikes are going to get me by a long shot right off the line. A shorter swingarm would help too. This chassis had an 18mil DM in it before my 10, so the swingarm is pretty excessive for my engine size.

So I figured a little update is needed..lol   We are going to be there from May 24th to June 2nd or 3rd.  There are some coming out for memorial weekend but I think Most of the Hq riders are coming out later that week till June 2nd or 3rd.  I will be needing those coming out to start letting me know so we can start getting a head count. Also I will need pm's with addresses of those who will be on the alky list.

Also if there is anything else you can guys can think of let us know. or any questions.

Oh yeah and we are still planning on going and doing some target shooting one of the days that week as well.

Can't wait to get back out on the sand again so done with the snow..

So I figured a little update is needed..lol   We are going to be there from May 24th to June 2nd or 3rd.  There are some coming out for memorial weekend but I think Most of the Hq riders are coming out later that week till June 2nd or 3rd.  I will be needing those coming out to start letting me know so we can start getting a head count. Also I will need pm's with addresses of those who will be on the alky list.

Also if there is anything else you can guys can think of let us know. or any questions.

Oh yeah and we are still planning on going and doing some target shooting one of the days that week as well.

Can't wait to get back out on the sand again so done with the snow..

Are Artillery pieces allowed @ the target shoot?

• 3 weeks later...

Would there be any interest in a 350cc shootout? Was talking to Jason Vincent and he had and idea for a 350 race. Best 2 out of 3 race.

Stock cyl only. No bores over 66 mm

No stroke

Stock modded chassis only ( no streched or aftermarket chassis)

150 + rider weight

No power adders. ( turbos, nitrous, fuel modifiers)

THE WINNER WILL BE TORN DOWN FOR MEASUREMENTS!!!!!!! Head will be removed by a non participating party for stroke and bore measurement.

This is not a sanctioned race just a outlaw race. We would half to have a ladder style eliminating bracket. 350's is how this sport started and most of us fell in love with the sport. They are cheap to build and a blast to ride.

Would like to get a little purse to entice people to come and race. I think we could get 500 at least in donations.

CAM