STRAIGHT CUTS on hinson basket

I think you're a little mixed up on who was waiting on who. On Oct 29th you sent me a pm saying "give me $290 and you can have it". I responded saying I'll take it send me your paypal. You never did respond after that. Then, two day later I see the post "paypal sent as a gift". So don't feed us that bull shit about you waiting for me. I buy a ton of shit on here and everyone would tell you I buy what I say I am and send the money right away. The right thing to do after I sent you the WTF pm, would have been to pm the other dude ( a member for 6 months ) and tell him a mistake was made and refund his money. I would have paid you and all is good. Since you didn't handle it the right way, you're a douche bag. As far as your other basket, shove it up your ass.

It doesn't take to many times fucking people on here before you can't give your shit away.

I think you're a little mixed up on who was waiting on who. On Oct 29th you sent me a pm saying "give me $290 and you can have it". I responded saying I'll take it send me your paypal. You never did respond after that. Then, two day later I see the post "paypal sent as a gift". So don't feed us that bull shit about you waiting for me. I buy a ton of shit on here and everyone would tell you I buy what I say I am and send the money right away. The right thing to do after I sent you the WTF pm, would have been to pm the other dude ( a member for 6 months ) and tell him a mistake was made and refund his money. I would have paid you and all is good. Since you didn't handle it the right way, you're a douche bag. As far as your other basket, shove it up your ass.

It doesn't take to many times fucking people on here before you can't give your shit away.

From what ive seen, you're prolly better off having not bought from him anyway.