elka ?

shakar

i jus purchaed these and was told there stage 3 triple rates but cant find much info on them??are they what was stated by

po. also where can i get the clicker knob besides elka?whats the aprox value of a set like this.?most of what you see is dirt .theses not many dings and they seem to work properly jus want to see if i overpaid or?

:cheers: thanks again $(KGrHqJ,!pYF!0!b(rHPBQVnFdC1bg~~60_57.JPG

Edited by shakar

They are stage three being that they are compression adjustable rebound adjustable w lower knob and ride height adjustable. Knowing all that what's the shock length eye to eye. Then compress shock and slide off lower retaining ring removing all the springs. With springs off compress shock fully, if shock does not come back out to normal length and or acts slow. Then the shocks blown. Price ranges from 250-450$ depending on what length and what bike they are actually for and if they blow or not. Also on the top of shock where can is the bar coming across should be serial number to verify everything else.

thanks i jus went ahead and sent elka a message with the service #'s.so well see what they say??

also if they were leaking or blown.wouldnt i see fluid leaking or would nt there'd be no rebound at all ?there 17 1/4 eye to eye and came off a yfz 450.i have the whole front suspention and breaks off an 06.im thinking/hoping that using these longer shocks would bring me back up to stock height or better.is this correct?? thanks again also these actually look more like the stage 4's or am i loopy?

:cheers: thanks again

Stage4-thbn.jpgThe Stage 4 shocks are the obvious choice for riders seriously committed to the cutting edge who refuse to make any compromises. These riders and racers demand the highest performance and the most adjustability to suit their aggressive and fast style of riding.

These shocks feature independent adjustability of the high- and low-speed compression which allows you to adjust your suspension to react differently to big hits, sharp edges and jumps as well as for cornering and accelerating. Racing conditions can vary dramatically from one track to another, and sometimes even within the same track. With the Stage 4, you can make your suspension react with optimal efficiency over an entire track without compromise.

Edited by shakar

ok....... i got some info from elka. there piggy back,triple rate,standart comp/rebound built for yzf 450.set at 220lbs with xc valving.main spring rate 250lbs, last service was in ''08''

so these are pretty close to what set up weight im needing. so im thinking the only thing diff is the top mounting point /angle for the shock as im sure its not the same between a shee and a 450.im wondering if its going to drasticly change the quality of the ride??