Need help identifying new Banshee parts

Greetings to all! I am currently overseas now on business, and has my sister ship me over a 04 Shee i bought on Craigslist. In spite of her lack of knowledge, i based the purchase on the description and images i saw. With that said, yesterday was the first time i tried out this bad boy. To my surprise i see a few aftermarket parts, which i am not sure what they are. I am new to Banshee's and want it to run at its full potential. Below are some pictures of the parts i could not figure out the model/manufacturer. Is there anyway to tell what has been done internally without a dissassembley of the top end? Here is a list of first day issues which is causing grey hairs already, any help would be more then appreciated.

Problems:

1. Hard to kick-start (Bottom of my feet hurt, due to so many attempts)

2. When started sounded like is was going to die. Eventually did die, and would not idle

3. Slow acceleration, unpredictable power gain at anytime

4. Bogs down very frequently

5. Leaking fuel valve

6. Possible leaking head, as i see signs of coolant on the engine

7. Swing arm looks shot

Again , thanks in advance for the identifying these parts for me, not much Banshee owners where i am in the world! (Morocco)

DSC_0933.jpg

Not sure what this is, as it seems to be attached to the radiator via an inlet and the outlet is left hanging on the frame

DSC_0940.jpgDSC_0932.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0929.jpg

DSC_0928.jpg

DSC_0927.jpg

DSC_0938.jpg

Now the only things i do know is that it has v3 Reeds, Pro Circuit Pipes, 2-1 Carb Set Up. I opened the carb, and tried to find out the jetting and the number on the main said 160. I also took out the plugs, how do these look? Would these plugs cause a no start/Bogging down condition?

DSC_0958.jpg

DSC_0955.jpg

Thanks guys so much for the help... I am all ears need all the tips i can get.....

From the pictures of those plugs the it appears to be very rich! What size is that PWK?

As for the internals, you can get a decent indication by pulling the pipes and looking up inside at the very inner shape and height of the exhaust port. Might not be much to go off but a goofy shape or oblong oval might mean its got a little work, but having a 2/1 and PC pipes is usually the trend for fellas not to familiar with banshees yet so it might not be ported. You could rip the intake and reeds off and look in that way, but ultimately you would know everything about it by simply popping that head off.

Looks like you have the chariot 2 into 1 set up with a 35mm Keihin. Most members here prefer two carbs. I have had both set ups. Used to swear by 2 into 1 set up.

Now I run Lectrons and love them. As others have suggested change plugs , do a compression test and also order a new o-ring kit. ( you'll need them sooner or later). If it were me I would pop the top off anyway and have a look. Drain all fluids and start off fresh. Take your time and do it right the first time. It's time well spent.

Oh by the way I would also replace that air filter or at least oil it down.

Good luck :cheers:

Troy

Wow, you guys are awesome.... Thanks so much for the responses. Yea, i figured it was running too rich. I don't know how it was running before me, but i doubt my elevation could have such a drastic impact. Apparently when my sister went to look at the quad, guy started it up on first kick on a cold engine! Weird, but its more difficult because i know i was not there to actually test for these things at purchase so i have to go off the ill experience of my sister and a possible misinformed and/or dishonest seller.

Looks like you have the chariot 2 into 1 set up with a 35mm Keihin. Most members here prefer two carbs. I have had both set ups. Used to swear by 2 into 1 set up.

Now I run Lectrons and love them. As others have suggested change plugs , do a compression test and also order a new o-ring kit. ( you'll need them sooner or later). If it were me I would pop the top off anyway and have a look. Drain all fluids and start off fresh. Take your time and do it right the first time. It's time well spent.

Oh by the way I would also replace that air filter or at least oil it down.

Good luck :cheers:

Troy

Ok, called the company, and its actually a 39mm Carb. Why would would one go with a 39 as opposed to a 35?