from stock carb to pwk 39

hi everybody, i m going from stock carb to Keihin pwk39, i woud ask do we need to cancel /bypass the throttle switch, i notice that bike runing once i touch throttle Hammer if i let it off bike stop!,i appreciate your help guys.

I'd say if your as far along as your signature says you should have all tht safety crap yanked off the bike. Throttle switch is part of the torrs system if I remember right. Should be a little black box on the left side under the radiator just opposite of the ignition coil. Unplug that. That should cancel everything. You could prob cut your wiring harness down and remove the wired that feed all that stuff too. Clutch switch, throttle switch, torrs module, key switch. All that crap.

I'd say if your as far along as your signature says you should have all tht safety crap yanked off the bike. Throttle switch is part of the torrs system if I remember right. Should be a little black box on the left side under the radiator just opposite of the ignition coil. Unplug that. That should cancel everything. You could prob cut your wiring harness down and remove the wired that feed all that stuff too. Clutch switch, throttle switch, torrs module, key switch. All that crap. :)

thank for feedback