In the market for replacement a arms

CAJUN BANSHEE

What are some dependable and good looking a arms for sand drags that wont break the bank. This will be on stock frame with 13.5 shaws. I did a quick search but didnt find much, so what do yall recommend? Thanks in advance.

tims are good. ask for ball jpoints.

not sure if metaltech still makes a-arms but they are nice too.

used also? you'd be amazed at what some scratched up a-arms bead blasted and repowdercoated look like.

tims are good. ask for ball jpoints.

not sure if metaltech still makes a-arms but they are nice too.

used also? you'd be amazed at what some scratched up a-arms bead blasted and repowdercoated look like.

I am starting to look for used, I just dont want to buy someone else"s problem. Keeping my eye out for a few partouts and wanted a name brand or two to look for. Thanks cam, Ill do some research on tims (although Ive never heard of them)

I am starting to look for used, I just dont want to buy someone else"s problem. Keeping my eye out for a few partouts and wanted a name brand or two to look for. Thanks cam, Ill do some research on tims (although Ive never heard of them)

He may be referring to stellar?

I know this should be asked in the drag forum but I'm not sure what a ARM set up to go with. (+2 forward or -1 or 2 in etc...) I guess what I'm asking is what do most stock frame draggers use?

I would go with as far forward as you can. That way you have more weight on the front end. +1 in on the front forward is about like +0.5 in on the swing arm.

Thanks bro, but gotta scratch the a arm setup being that I need new cases now since they won't pass a leak down test. It's only money right lol. I need a sugar mamma lol

• 2 weeks later...