FAST throttle springs

i've searched this place top to bottom for topics on this but i haven't found the answer so i thort id post

Do the FAST easy pull throttle springs fit in the stock banshee carbs?

twosmoker.

yes,

and if you have any questions like this dont fear to call jeff at fast, he will be happy to answer any questions you have,

Easy springs huh. Why not just cut and stretch the stock ones?? I bet that is all the easy springs are. :confused:

Thats what I did, made a small difference, then I bought the Modquad extended thumb throttle and that made a world of difference! No more sore thumb!

Thats what I did, made a small difference, then I bought the Modquad extended thumb throttle and that made a world of difference! No more sore thumb!

IF you wanna make an even bigger difference, spray some knockerloose in your cable at the throttle end and blow it in with an air nozzle. Lubin the cable reaaaalllly helps.

I had the easy springs on my 35pwk a/s and after hanging the spring one time, cause they were real tight going on, I cut 5 coils off my stock ones and it's perfect. Feels just like the easy springs of not a little lighter.