Dirt Tires That Hookup Good.

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 years later...

I know this is a really old thread but I am about to go to my first dirt drag with my banshee and I have a brand new set of 4 snows that I am gonna use I actually bought them last winter for the snow and it never fuckin snowed . So I have a few questions what is a good tire pressure for the 4 snows when doing dirt drag and if I were to get NEW front tires what would work well for dirt drag and my normal trail / field riding.

Id try 5psi and go from there. The 4 snows are kinda like pro wedge 2's. We warned, if you make a good bit of power, they actually arent too good.

My CST Pulse hook much harder than my pro wedge 2's. And my CST Pulse are much heavier and are on a steel wheel vs my pro wedge 2's being on a thin aluminum wheel. Go figure. If i was serious about getting the most out of my bike, id toss the steel wheels and my gforce axle in the trash in favor for a JJ7A light weight solid play axle and some light aluminum wheels. But, that isnt needed right now.

It's hard to see here but the tires just ballon and the bike doesnt move forward. The +6 swing arm is working against everything for acceleration (read as traction) though.