PHILLS SAND DRAGS FALL GRUDGE RACING/ FUND RAISER

joee20002

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7031 Munsell Road, Iosco Township Howell. Ia the address everyone please be respectful to the property as this is a private residence.. we will have 2 lines for staging, one line for the drag bikes and one line for the trail/dune bikes. After the track is groomed the drag bikes will go and the trail/dune bikes will follow.

I might be there with out a bike.......... Fucking gay! I have rebuilt this clutch over and over since 10 am and no difference. So any one with primary gears( preferably straight cuts) I will bring cash!

Also CFH, after today's catastrophe I only have 15 pounds of potatoe salad! Do you have plates and forks?

What a great day of racing, we had 52 bikes and made the track a lot of money today to help with the updates. Great racing with everyone and job well done phill and jenifer... Thanks

So what's up Joe. Think we could get a few more races in before the end of the year?

Agreed! Awesome day out there, thanks Phil, and Joe! Proof a slow Raptor can beat Banshees :jesterlaugh:

Yeah you raptor was running pretty damn good. Pretty bad ass 4 poke you got there.