33mm PWK

It's a kit made to go from 2 carbs to 1. Not my idea, it came on the bike when I got it. Just trying to make it work. And where can u find thus other carb you speak of? I want it.

PM'd ya about it. Hope you get it so you can toss that 2 to 1 setup! Banshees are thirsty beasts, feed em what they need!

Thanks I got in touch with him. 2nd carb will be here soon. Btw when it gets here I need to jet it. Right know my carb has a 48 pilot 190 main dek needle on 3rd clip can I set the other one up the samr and be done or do I need to completely re jet

Awesome. Glad that worked out for you. For dual carb setup the 33mm pwk's seem to like the CEL needle much better over the DEK & you'll have to rejet for sure. 190's would be way to high. What compression are you running? Temp & elevation? Depending on that I might have spare jets to trade. let me know because I need to get this done in the next couple of days so I can ride. Thanks.

Would the jetting be the same weather you have 2 33's or 1? I ask because I have a 2into1 with a 33 pwk, I got it with a 52 pilot and 165 main and it wouldn't idle. And would bog at low rpm. I moved down to a 48 pilot and still no idle I have a 45 I'm going to try but I also have a 60 and 62. Also I just put in a dek needle on 3rd clip and a 190 main. I will be testing tonite. I'm ay about 100 ft elevation with adj timing plate, k and n with no box, fatty's with pc II's.

I have always ran single 33 or 35mm carbs,dont let anyone tell you they wont work right. With your similar mods i always ended up in the low 40's for pilot. I think 42 was what i used on my last bike with similar mods.

Edited by Burt Reynolds

I have always ran single 33 or 35mm carbs,dont let anyone tell you they wont work right. With your similar mods i always ended up in the low 40's for pilot. I think 42 was what i used on my last bike with similar mods.

depends on the type of riding. i wouldnt want a single if i had open areas to ride.

i saw dyno charts a while back that had 2 stockers vs a single 35 and the stockers were better at every rpm range. i think snop may have posted it??

I ended up with a 48 pilot and a 190 main dek on 3rd clip. It runs great but is it worth it to use a 35 pwk over a 33 on a single or dual set up? Is there a big difference in performance going from a 33 to a 35

Edited by BeeCanBanshee