33mm PWK

Would the jetting be the same weather you have 2 33's or 1? I ask because I have a 2into1 with a 33 pwk, I got it with a 52 pilot and 165 main and it wouldn't idle. And would bog at low rpm. I moved down to a 48 pilot and still no idle I have a 45 I'm going to try but I also have a 60 and 62. Also I just put in a dek needle on 3rd clip and a 190 main. I will be testing tonite. I'm ay about 100 ft elevation with adj timing plate, k and n with no box, fatty's with pc II's.

Would the jetting be the same weather you have 2 33's or 1? I ask because I have a 2into1 with a 33 pwk, I got it with a 52 pilot and 165 main and it wouldn't idle. And would bog at low rpm. I moved down to a 48 pilot and still no idle I have a 45 I'm going to try but I also have a 60 and 62. Also I just put in a dek needle on 3rd clip and a 190 main. I will be testing tonite. I'm ay about 100 ft elevation with adj timing plate, k and n with no box, fatty's with pc II's.

No way it would not. I see your banshee failing from lack of carburation. Why one carb for 2 cylinders? I believe each cylinder should have it's own rod, piston, dome, reed cage, pipe, carb, air filter. I bet if you slap stock carbs on your probs would go away. I know someone selling a single 33mm pwk for 50 bux!