Houser A-Arms for the Shee?

traxx2003

Hey, does anybody know if Houser makes long travel a-arms for the Banshee? I've looked all over the internet, but nothing. I know they do offer them for the yzf450 from 2005-on. My next question is, is it possible to install the houser yzf450 long travel a-arms to the Banshee? I,m aware of the available aftermarket LT arms for the banshee, the thing is, I don't like any of them.

Hey, does anybody know if Houser makes long travel a-arms for the Banshee? I've looked all over the internet, but nothing. I know they do offer them for the yzf450 from 2005-on. My next question is, is it possible to install the houser yzf450 long travel a-arms to the Banshee? I,m aware of the available aftermarket LT arms for the banshee, the thing is, I don't like any of them.

No dice! I absolutely love the houser stuff as well but there is no long travel for them that I know of. Their standard +3+1 arms are sweet but hard to find. I am a flat tracker and I wish I could get their long travel arms with the sway bar mount tab and upon calling them they did offer to come up with something but it was WAY deeper in my pockets then it would be worth just for the houser name.

In my opinion, the closest in design is probably the laegers stuff. I know quite a few guys who race on amatuer and pro level and they have great success with the laegers performance/quality/service.

Another option, get photos and dimensions and maybe ask someone like Chris @ WheelMan Chassis to fabricate you a set of similar design.