shearer sb inframes

dozer

well guys i just got my new shearer inframes and the fit and finish is awesome. i really like the double o rings on the head pipe. they bolted right on and clear my pods on my 35 pwks easily. i was afraid at first of the horror stories we hear but mine fit perfect. must have one of the bent frame bikes lol.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys i just got my new shearer inframes and the fit and finish is awesome. i really like the double o rings on the head pipe. they bolted right on and clear my pods on my 35 pwks easily. i was afraid at first of the horror stories we hear but mine fit perfect. must have one of the bent frame bikes lol.

I hope my frame is "bent" when I get my inframes put on.

waiting for powdercoat, engine, lots of other stuff so I can start my build. HJR +4 dragport cub.

Do you have any pics?

I can 2nd this post. Mine fit pretty good also. Hey man did your stingers come very close If not touching the frame in the rear?

i have about 1/4 inch of clearance. just to let ya know your a troll if your shearers fit, according to lococracksmoker.

I hope my frame is "bent" when I get my inframes put on.

waiting for powdercoat, engine, lots of other stuff so I can start my build. HJR +4 dragport cub.

do you know if yours are single o ring or dual? im wondering if there has been a change between the two. also im using upp intakes, kinda wondering if different intakes put the carbs at different heights or angles.

do you know if yours are single o ring or dual? im wondering if there has been a change between the two. also im using upp intakes, kinda wondering if different intakes put the carbs at different heights or angles.

They are the dual o ring. Keven just shipped the motor friday, my frame is still at the powdercoat shop, and waiting for a-arms and swing arm to show up. The pipes look really good as far as finish but won't really know about fitment untill other stuff gets here. This is my first ground up build. Everything is down to nuts and bolts right now. Waiting sucks, but what you gonna do.The only original piece on the engine is the cases, the intake is a chariot I think, what ever HJR uses. +4 crank pistons, cub 68mm drag port, +5 timing plate adjustalbe,noss head wt 20cc custom domes vforce3 reed/cage 39mm carbs, 1-5 dunable override ndown tranny. pod filters, cases match ported to cylenders.Should be fun toy when completed !!!!!

Edited by old put-put