Torch Works Radiator?

When i got my banshee the other day i was wondering why the hell the grill wouldnt fit right and i look underneath it and see a torch works radiator i was like damn...sweet, i think, anyways i guess its oversized too damn thing goes down so far it almost hits the frame,but does anybody know of these? Are they a good brand and whatnot, thanks.

2012-08-01_14-35-38_176.jpg

Oh wow cool, it looked nice but id never guess they were a quality radiator, i wonder how much they used to cost? and yea the mount is kind of weird i hadnt looked at it too good but it seems spaced out to much i know the radiator grill cover doesnt fit worth a damn because of it.

Oh wow cool, it looked nice but id never guess they were a quality radiator, i wonder how much they used to cost? and yea the mount is kind of weird i hadnt looked at it too good but it seems spaced out to much i know the radiator grill cover doesnt fit worth a damn because of it.

Looks like they were $325 back in 2006.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69842

Shoot an overhead view of that mount and the upper steering stem bushing/mounting bolts and we'll be able to tell you exactly what's wrong.

Edited by Starwriter

• 2 weeks later...

The upper radiator mount is correct. I'm pretty sure the upper frame hoop is bent back. Very common after a roll over. This puts the steering stem in a bind and it's hard to get the gas tank out as well as the plastics not fitting right. Unbolt the upper steering stem bushing and I'll bet the steering stem springs forward. To bend the hoop forward, put a port-o-power or bottle jack between the hoop and the rear shock upper mount frame tube. It's common for the triangle shaped gusset to crack where it's welded to the hoop.