hi idle aftor wot

notsed

i did what you told be wheelman, put some 27.5 pilots in it got the air screw to come out to 2.25 without hanging rpm then turned idle down. i think the hi idle after wot is gone,hard to tell nowhere to really open it up. but i have a new problem. if my needle is on the middle clip it hesitates a lot 1/4-3/4 rich, if i go one slot lower its lean 1/4 but good from 1/2 on. do i need a different needle? should i try my toomey needles? or would stock pilots be what i need since the air screw is so far out?

just went out and put some 25 pilots in it needle on the middle and 1.5 on the air screws, problem solved. it runs real nice now, i was missing out on a lot of bottom end and thats the reason i couldnt get the needle right. i would have been at it for a real long time thinking the pilot was lean at a 30. cant thank wheelman enough.

huh, sounds familiar, my bike also has lack of power down low, slightly hanging revs

then when I get up to 6th it kinda falls on it's face if not revved up in the powerband then when I downshift it seems to be on it's face as well unless in the powerband while in the powerband it screams but out of it barely runs lol I actually forgot which way to move the needle to richen it up so I raised the clip 1 setting on both but I think I just leaned it. I bought the bike and it was already like this, now I want to make it run better so I'm trying to figure it out. I DID add a timing plate and set it to +4* yesterday other than that all I did was put in new brake pads and change a bent tie rod end.

this is my 1st banshee so I'm completely new to this. I'm not even sure where the air screws are I'm guessing under the carbs like a raptor 660? basically the stator plate was the most work I've done on this bike but I'm looking at solving or at least lessening the issue I have on it. and make it at least pull 6th, gonna drop the needles 2 clips to go richer than I was set as one plug seemed a little on the lean side for me when I just checked them.