VP C12 Fuel

A lot of these prices are outragious. Last barrel 55 gallon barrel I bought was $315 for Turbo Blue (wich is made by sunoco).

I think a lot of the high prices are due to the sellers not getting it directly from the distributors. The more hands it changes the higher the cost because every body wants to make some money.

VP can keep their fuel as far as I am concerned. Your just buying their expensive name.

VP = Very Pricey

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of these prices are outragious.

I think a lot of the high prices are due to the sellers not getting it directly from the distributors. The more hands it changes the higher the cost because every body wants to make some money.

VP can keep their fuel as far as I am concerned. Your just buying their expensive name.

VP = Very Pricey

I totally agree VP = VERY PRICEY

i wasnt aware of that ..:shrugani:.. could it cause problems?? ..i ran vp then switched to LL because it was easier to get and less $. it seems to work great for my lil 350.np as of yet ..

I know this thread is about VP C12, but i just felt the need to answer a question. I've been running 100LL for two years & love it. IMHO 93 pump gas will hurt your engine before 100LL will. 100LL is not the best fuel in the world for performance, but it is better than pump gas I can promise you that. A few members on here that came to busco seen how the 100LL performed in my 421 cub. Now I believe with 110 race gas it will perform better, but 100LL is closer to me for a cheaper price. Im not fully drag racing yet, but when i do i will be switching to 110 for better performance gains. I think people down 100LL because they dont know how to tune to it. JMHO