V-Force 4 who already try it

Have you tried these yet ??? If not u sure are knocking them before try them but I could be wrong.

who cares.. obvioisly they will not be a huge gain over the 3.. and probably nothing over 2's. if you guys want to go out and spend 70-100 for a hp or 2.. go ahead. i can think of a few places to spend the money to gain more. im not not on the wagon.. i like my chariot cages on my 350 and new pedals dont cost 120+

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Windycity are the VF4 reeds definitely a big gain over the VF3 reeds ?? I know your very knowledgeable about banshee's and always give good reviews on various parts. I currently have the VF3 reeds in my bike now and they work well, but wouldn't mind selling mines to try something else if there better ??

Well while others turn this into the next "Cheese Thread" I'll just answer your question.

Anyone who's been in the drag game knows the V-2's made the most HP on the drag bikes.

The V-3's had great throttle response and focused on low to mid power improvements.

The V-4's are a blending of those two styles, with improved reed stuffers that actually work and a great petal tension.

Now they are claiming 4-5HP increases over stock style reed systems. Will you see a 5 HP jump on the machine in your signature over your 3's?.....No.

Your peak HP number might only go up 1 HP on that level of a build. But the front side of the curves have looked much stronger. (Better low and mid torque.)

As the power levels of a motor go up....so do the improvements over the previous reed designs.

In our testing we found that (On my 100+ HP Redline 10 mill Cub on gas) we would see a 3HP improvement on the V-3's by doing the reed stuffer mod.

The V-4's made 2 more HP than the modded 3's and had a little stronger performance on the way up to peak.

They basically have the top end power of the old 2's that the drag guys like, with the throttle response of the 3's, with the added benefit of even better low and mid power than you got with the 3's.

Will you feel it in the seat of your pants on your Butt dyno? In the crispness of the throttle....I'd say yes. In the couple of HP....not in the seat of the pants.

But it really offers the best of both worlds without the risk of screws in your motor like the old 2's had.

Am I saying go sell your 3's and get 4's? No.

I'd say the drag guys should give them a good testing at their favorite track.

I'd say if your in need of a reed system you should just buy the 4's with confidence.

If your not running any V-force reed system, you may be saving a couple of bucks....but you don't have anywhere near the reed tip surface area.

If your happy with what you have and why.....stick with it.

But the 4's aren't hype.

Have you tried these yet ??? If not u sure are knocking them before try them but I could be wrong.

dont have to try them to know the out come. There is not going to be huge gains from the 3's to 4's.. Hell.. the 3's made slightly less then the 2's. shrug.gif

some people are making these things out to be the best thing since sliced bread.... shoothead.gif

Well while others turn this into the next "Cheese Thread" I'll just answer your question.

Anyone who's been in the drag game knows the V-2's made the most HP on the drag bikes.

The V-3's had great throttle response and focused on low to mid power improvements.

The V-4's are a blending of those two styles, with improved reed stuffers that actually work and a great petal tension.

Now they are claiming 4-5HP increases over stock style reed systems. Will you see a 5 HP jump on the machine in your signature over your 3's?.....No.

Your peak HP number might only go up 1 HP on that level of a build. But the front side of the curves have looked much stronger. (Better low and mid torque.)

As the power levels of a motor go up....so do the improvements over the previous reed designs.

In our testing we found that (On my 100+ HP Redline 10 mill Cub on gas) we would see a 3HP improvement on the V-3's by doing the reed stuffer mod.

The V-4's made 2 more HP than the modded 3's and had a little stronger performance on the way up to peak.

They basically have the top end power of the old 2's that the drag guys like, with the throttle response of the 3's, with the added benefit of even better low and mid power than you got with the 3's.

Will you feel it in the seat of your pants on your Butt dyno? In the crispness of the throttle....I'd say yes. In the couple of HP....not in the seat of the pants.

But it really offers the best of both worlds without the risk of screws in your motor like the old 2's had.

I'd say if your in need of a reed system you should just buy the 4's with confidence.

If your not running any V-force reed system, you may be saving a couple of bucks....but you don't have anywhere near the reed tip surface area.

But the 4's aren't hype.

Thanks for the input myb thatyll shut up the ignorant people!

But the 4's aren't hype.

I would tend to agree with this. Just by looking/comparing/measuring etc.. the 2s,3s, and 4s... I can tell you they "LOOK" like they will be better than the 3s. Prolly bout as good as 2s like mentioned and they definetly seal better! Here is our observations/pics : http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158957&st=0

HOLY SHIT what is the deal with the little baby back bitch comments whining and bitching, whether or not its worth it to you to get them or not thats you're fucking choice, banshee get so much money thrown into them anyways. there is obviously plenty of proof and people to back the product up as being better then vf2 or vf3s, damn things even cost the same as vf3s did and still all these people here bashing a new product as usual. Wait a few months from now when they get out there more all the sudden the dorks who were non believers and talked shit find out there ok and act like they knew they were all along. :confused::rotflmao:

If u wanna get techincal john didnt get them. Jay got them. Although jay isn't a banshee guy and without windys bike, the reeds would of sat on a shelf.. mt contacted jay, so say what u want about him, but im my opinion to have matt shears personal # and connections to mt i think that makes u atleast a somebody. Not many of us can say we've built a reputation big enough to be one of the very few to test a new product from a company as large as mt.

Just my. 02

Haha, you suck WCJ's dick more than his girlfriend. If the guy didn't try to lecture everyone every time he posts some shit we might believe him more.

Man its great to look at a thread to learn something or find information , only to have to sift threw 100 post`s of pure Bullshit and only 4 or 5 posts of real info, great job long time Bhq members,

And you wonder why there are so many posts on questions that have been asked before? who the hell wants to read threw the trash?

its actually more posts like this that clutter the threads.. Did your post have anything to do with the VF4's? Just saying. My posts were short and to the point and accurate. I said the same thing windy said in about 1000 less words.