V-Force 4 who already try it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they arent worth the $$. Keep my 3's is what I was told. Another gimmick??????

Who told you that?

Who could?

I'm the only guy with them in a bike and has tested them on the dyno as well as on the ground so who's bashing stuff that they couldn't even have tried yet?

You would be surprised, you apparently arent the only one that has a set in a bike that has tested them.

Haven't you HEARD?! Windy gets ALL the newest latest shit and he's the only one!

Yes, that's right.. Some no name wanna-be racer is trusted by MT to test their brand new reeds and he's the only ONE!

Juan has pull!

Real talk!

If u wanna get techincal john didnt get them. Jay got them. Although jay isn't a banshee guy and without windys bike, the reeds would of sat on a shelf.. mt contacted jay, so say what u want about him, but im my opinion to have matt shears personal # and connections to mt i think that makes u atleast a somebody. Not many of us can say we've built a reputation big enough to be one of the very few to test a new product from a company as large as mt.

Just my. 02

Haven't you HEARD?! Windy gets ALL the newest latest shit and he's the only one!

Yes, that's right.. Some no name wanna-be racer is trusted by MT to test their brand new reeds and he's the only ONE!

Juan has pull!

Real talk!

Ha Ha Ha

Haters are gonna hate. :shrugani:

The FINAL design that you will be able to buy is in MY bike as we speak. I've had the 4's in for most of the season trying different reeds and stuffer combos.

We've ran those reeds in everything from bone stock machines, ported motors, 4 mills, 4-10 mill cubs. Stuff from 37HP to over 100.

So since I was there and saw the results first hand, I was just curious who could have a contradicting view.

Some my not think buying them is worth the money if they have 3's already.......but they aren't hype. They make more power overall.

They are only $200 right now! You can sell your 3's and move into the 4's for next to nothing. But if people want to stick with what they have.....fine. :shrugani:

Doesn't matter to me. I don't stand to make a dime from a single reed sale. I got my free sets and my 3's are sitting in a box.

"Juan" has more pull that you think.

You play the politics of this sport your way, and I'll play it mine.

Dude, I am a FUCKING NOBODY and I have Mat's #. I needed help one night and got it while he was closing.

So.......how often does Matt call YOU?

Does he have YOUR number?

That's the difference.......

So Windycity are the VF4 reeds definitely a big gain over the VF3 reeds ?? I know your very knowledgeable about banshee's and always give good reviews on various parts. I currently have the VF3 reeds in my bike now and they work well, but wouldn't mind selling mines to try something else if there better ??

I ordered a set of 4's.. I have 2's and 3's.. Never had them on the same bike so i really cant say witch one i like the best.. With that said, the 4's are only 200 bucks, we all shit away alot more then that already.. So whats the big deal?? if ya curious about the performance?? Dont be a cheap f***, and buy a set!!

Trrrruuuueeeee

I ordered a set of 4's.. I have 2's and 3's.. Never had them on the same bike so i really cant say witch one i like the best.. With that said, the 4's are only 200 bucks, we all shit away alot more then that already.. So whats the big deal?? if ya curious about the performance?? Dont be a cheap f***, and buy a set!!

looks like your about to bail in that sig picture?

who cares.. obvioisly they will not be a huge gain over the 3.. and probably nothing over 2's. if you guys want to go out and spend 70-100 for a hp or 2.. go ahead. i can think of a few places to spend the money to gain more. im not not on the wagon.. i like my chariot cages on my 350 and new pedals dont cost 120+