V-Force 4 who already try it

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, wonder how long it will take for the lynch mob to argue your point on this one windy. It will be funny when some one comes in here and pitches a cunt fest, then winds up buying them any way.

All I can do is report what testing shows. Anyone who's been in the game knows that the V-2's made more overall power than the V-3's. but the 3's had better throttle response on most motors. (Not important to the drag crowd...but if you ride Dirt/MX/Woods/Trials in any way the 3's were the best choice. So now they took the best of the V-2 design, coupled it with the V-3 reed mounting, went with a fantastic petal shape and offering it in a package that will really give you the great low end power, throttle response and strong top end all in one package.

Lovers of the V-2's will be a hard group to win over because 90% of them have never been on a dyno and don't even know how much power they are making. But they are great tuners that use track results to determine the value of a part. Sadly they didn't like the V-3's so the'll stick to what has worked for them for years. (That's fine, V-2 petals are still something that they can buy.)

But the new 4's were right on par with the V-2 performance. They still make even more power than V-3's with the reed stuffer mod, plus they need a lot more fuel early in the curve due to the better low end torque they make.

john how come u havent send me any pics yet. jerk. are u at your magical 100hp yet? u gotta be getting close....

All things in good time young grasshopper. ;)

You can see some more dyno runs when you come back out. :P

• 4 weeks later...

By looks alone I would guess its a fancyer better looking VF3 Model since I see the same petals. But if these do in fact work as good as they look Ill be selling my VF3s and upgrading. I figure Ill be on whatever 4 stroke I end up getting while the Banshee is torn down and built back up peice by peice and this is gonna take a good part of a year to complete. Im gonna sit back and see what the Pro HQers say. I am exited enough to post about it.

Bone stock Banshees may be some rare machines to find even after 20 years of production in the States. But piped/Upgraded Filter re jetted banshee's with better reeds, handelbars and Tires is the way a Banshee should be.

By looks alone I would guess its a fancyer better looking VF3 Model since I see the same petals. But if these do in fact work as good as they look Ill be selling my VF3s and upgrading. I figure Ill be on whatever 4 stroke I end up getting while the Banshee is torn down and built back up peice by peice and this is gonna take a good part of a year to complete. Im gonna sit back and see what the Pro HQers say. I am exited enough to post about it.

Bone stock Banshees may be some rare machines to find even after 20 years of production in the States. But piped/Upgraded Filter re jetted banshee's with better reeds, handelbars and Tires is the way a Banshee should be.

got another one in this conditions :D:dance:

DSCN6158.jpg

We are excited to be getting these in our hands this Thursday, and already have serveral pre-sold . The petals are made of different thickness/material and there is alot of redesigning involved. They work better all around on most all different setups and will have longer reed life especially on alky.. We our having a 1 week Introductory SALE PRICE of $200 shipped!!!! Sale will end Friday 14th OR when we run out of our buy in order... so call asap!

I wont be buying a set.. at least not until I need new reeds on the big motor. Even then.. I dont know if I'll jump on the bandwagon or not. I dont see how a 4 would benefit me at all.

I'm happy with my chariot cages on my 350.. I dont see me getting rid of them for the new 4's unless I come across a steal of a deal.