lockout screws backout?

so heres a new one. for some reason my bike has the crazy ability to unscrew the lexan cover and quick change cover. this is kinda weird to me. i though when it happen the first time it was because i didnt tighten it down. theres a whole long story here but the point is my bike can do this. im gunna lock tight them, but im wondering if anyone else has this happen to them?

o really i lock tight mine in cause i had the same prob guess i better get that shit out of there didnt no it would hurt

I went through 3 lexans using locktight. They would just start cranking out around the bolts. When I ordered the 3 lexan direct drive had me send them my billit ring. They told me the lock tight was the problem.

Bigred did this also happen on ur 485? Did the lexan crack because it came into contact with the locktight? Wat if it dosnt touch the lexan?

Im starting to have shift issues and ive been messing my clutch so idk if i wanna locktight my quick change yet.

Bigred did this also happen on ur 485? Did the lexan crack because it came into contact with the locktight? Wat if it dosnt touch the lexan?

Im starting to have shift issues and ive been messing my clutch so idk if i wanna locktight my quick change yet.

I didn't use loctite, I use teflon. And it only did this on my 10mil cover. I did the teflon mod to my 485 when I put it all together. I have not had any problems with either bike since I did the teflon. It just takes a little tiny dab, no need to go crazy with it, and give it time to set up before you put oil back in it.

- Jared