sick and tired

Id call around to our site sponsors and tell them just what you told us and ask them.....theyll tell you what they believe and then you go with who you feel comfy with. You should also set a price limit and try to stick to it.....but be reseasonable with the limit....as these things can get expensive quick.

i also trail ride and am happy for now with my setup.some ported stock jugs with matching pipes and lil bolt ons really wakes the shee up. but it all depends on what you want to spend, like stated above^^.it would nt be hard to spend 2 +g's on suspention alone.......look/read/ask around and youll quickly lean the diff set ups and whats best for your needs.get yourself a clymers ,that way you can do most if not all the work yourself. saving aton of loot there, youll be able to spend more on other parts...hehehe

:headbang: goodluck

Edited by shakar

well im finally realizing that i got ripped off! so im gonna start from the ground up starting with my engine,my bike is going to a builder who specilizes in banshees! i ride mostly tight bumpy trails and road! so im not sure what kind of setup to go with any suggestions?

Soooooo... You took your Shee to a local guy. What was his name? Ben? He diagnosed it as broken impeller and melted pistons, charged you $500 and now it's fucked again?

no lol im in nb canada, i did take it to a local guy and he screwed me bad!!!!! $586 for a impeller gear and one piston, so i made some inqurys and learned i got royally reamed out( also did i mention i bought the quad from him)!

What?!? I would go to him and fuck him up. Is it on paper the work that he did? Who the fuck changes one piston? I would be flipping out!