good clutch lever?

ASV regular length here i believe. I run 3HD and i would not want it any harder. I like as light a pull as possible. Tried the MSR Raptor lever i think it's called, it broke where you adjust the ease of pull after a short while.

You can sometimes get cheap refurb ASV's on ebay.

Well I think I'm gonna try the ASV shorties .....they look good and seem to have good reviews. Worst case I hate then and put them up for sale on here....take a loss and buy msr lol. Changing the subject...I run 3 hd springs now with a tusk clutch along with a new oem cable. I seem to get a little slip on pavement with my 4mil. Bike is fresh less than 15 hours on it....wonder if 6 hd springs would cure this? I ride trails mostly ....and it seems it does it the most on pavement. I did get it slipping when i was cutting a few doughnuts a while back in the dirt. I'm thinking I need to buy a better clutch like FAST sells. What's your opinions?

Where does the spending on the banshee ever stop? Here we go again...." Jeff, send me a billet basket along with you clutch" should I go with 6 hd springs or is 3 sufficient? I didn't know if running 6 would help out the tusk I have in it now as far as slipping goes?

Where does the spending on the banshee ever stop? Here we go again...." Jeff, send me a billet basket along with you clutch" should I go with 6 hd springs or is 3 sufficient? I didn't know if running 6 would help out the tusk I have in it now as far as slipping goes?

I was running 3 hds on my hjr dune port 4 mil and was slipping off the line in the sand and causing miss shifts between 3rd and 4th (running a dd lockup and override). Switch to 6 hds and the slippong and miss shifts seems better. I still don't see the issue pulling the lever with the ASV shorties. I do travel for a living so I guess I have got a pretty good grip :rotflmao: ! Then again, I am predomonantly right handed and there is no need here to use both hands often :confused: .

SP

Thanks spurdy. I think I'm going to hit Jeff up @ FAST and get the billet basket, new clutch, throw in 6 hd springs along with the ASV shorties. This should fix my problem for sure. Just went out and now I have play in my durablue axle.....the sprocket & rotor move a little front and back before the axle turns. Damn where does it end lol. Guess i will just shell out the $750 or so for the Lonestar axle, hubs, rotor hub, and sprocket hub....problem solved. I don't know which one is a bigger money pit.....banshee's, boats, or sports cars! Always something ....