98 Trinity 421 Banshee for sale

You sir... have one amazing dyno.

Not really sure where all the cynicism is coming from. Its not my dyno. Its a dyno. The numbers are there, they aren't doctored. I guess if a dyno needs tuned up so that its more accurate that might be the case, you would have to take your complaints up with Angus Kennedy.

Trinity advertises 110 horse, I got 87 with CPI's, 99 with shearers. 110 seems a bit high but that's what a manufacturer does.

Regardless I dont really care. I am selling it.

Let me be honest with you, 9-10 people on this site despise trinity, no1 is going to pay you that kind of coin for that bike even if it was running let alone with a locked up motor

Just start a new part out thread and get the ball moving, you may pull in closer to your asking price!!

Pull the motor apart and sell it in pieces, be honest with what your selling!

Shit will sell quick just price in accordingly and take detailed pictures

Joe

x2 on what wacko2000 said. It will sell faster parting it out and your asking price is up there, but again opinions are like assholes....everyone has one! But again you are very high for a locked up bike GLWS

Let me be honest with you, 9-10 people on this site despise trinity, no1 is going to pay you that kind of coin for that bike even if it was running let alone with a locked up motor

Just start a new part out thread and get the ball moving, you may pull in closer to your asking price!!

Pull the motor apart and sell it in pieces, be honest with what your selling!

Shit will sell quick just price in accordingly and take detailed pictures

Joe

Thanks wacko, appreciate the advice. I agree with what you are saying. Going to start the part out next week.

You think selling the motor in pieces is better than trying to sell it as a whole or having it repaired?

Whats the best way to part out a motor? What are the "important" parts?

Topend, crank, complete tranny, cases, clutch assembly, nice covers, misc engine parts, swinger, a arms, shocks, plastics, electronics its all worth money. Just like wacko said good pics and descriptions. Notice the market now in the for sale section. Things are competative so price accordingly. People are not going to pay eGay prices here so put the stuff on there too. You might get someone that thinks a roost boost adds 20hp so they pay big bucks for it LOL. Either way good luck

Topend, crank, complete tranny, cases, clutch assembly, nice covers, misc engine parts, swinger, a arms, shocks, plastics, electronics its all worth money. Just like wacko said good pics and descriptions. Notice the market now in the for sale section. Things are competative so price accordingly. People are not going to pay eGay prices here so put the stuff on there too. You might get someone that thinks a roost boost adds 20hp so they pay big bucks for it LOL. Either way good luck

ha, roost boost. Thanks crazy and whako. Good advice.

+12 going to Shearers from CPI? lol

For what it's worth.....I went from BB CPI's to BB Shearers and saw a 14HP difference (same day tests back to back) and the Shearer front side curve matched the CPI's. so THAT I won't disagree with.

BUT......Nickisgod has a 485 that is totally done up and hit 95HP.......On our dyno. (Ours has been calibrated 3 times and has all the latest software updates. It doesn't read high or low...it reads correctly.)

So I'm not going to believe that a 421 Trinity motor will hit 99. The 472 Harry sent me only ran 92HP according to Trinity's dyno. :yank::lol:

And yes...your asking way too much for that blown up bike. Part it and move on.